LMC CARS are NOW HIRING for the following positions:
Sales experience is a must, but not necessarily in the Car industry.
In this job you will typically:
- Be target driven.
- Discuss customers needs.
- Advise which vehicle would suit the customer best.
- Arrange test-drives.
- Negotiate the sale price, including any 'trade-in' value for a customer's old car.
- Work out Finance.
- Highlight extra products such as warranties or after-sales service.
- Complete paperwork and stay on top of our in-house CRM system.
- Keep existing and potential customers informed about new vehicles.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and be a confident communicator. As part of our Mechanical Department you will have a common sense approach with the motivation to work alone.
Job Role will include:
- Wheel Refurbishment.
- Minor Paint work.
- Minor Body work.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and be a confident communicator. As part of our buying department you will have a common sense approach with the motivation to achieve targets.
Job role will include:
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Mechanical/standard knowledge of cars.
- Picking up and delivering cars.
- Negotiating a price with the customer.
- Must be well organised and able to manage customer appointments.
Applicants must be 25+ years old and have a full UK driving license.
If you share our values and our passion, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. To apply for any of these vacancies, please email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01708863247